“Your Best Gear” is the safeguard of your privacy when you are online at our website. “We” or “Us” or “Your Best Gear” is pledged to shield your privacy so that you can browse our website without any second thought.
Your Best Gear, as well as its proprietor and affiliates (collectively, “Your Best Gear,” “we,” or “us”), values the privacy of its customers, business partners, and website visitors (collectively, “you”).
This Privacy Statement also explains how individuals can contact us regarding our privacy practices and the steps we take to maintain the security of the information we collect.
Your Best Gear (the “Website”) is owned and governed by SEO Analysis Lab. We follow international laws and every activity of Your Best Gear is incorporated under these laws.
We gather some information related to the users’ device including your IP address, what pages you visit on our Website, what time you accessed our Website, whether you were referred to by another website.
Information You Give Us
- Contact information including name, email address, phone number, mailing address.
- Demographic, household information, and interests (age, gender, or education).
- Comments, images, videos, and other related content or information you choose to publish on “Your Best Gear” or otherwise share with us.
- Information you provide when you participate in surveys, sweepstakes, polls, contests, or promotions.
- Location information, which may include precise location information when you permit us to access the device location. To prevent the collection of precise location information, please refer to instructions provided by the device manufacturer or your mobile service provider.
- Other information you may allow us to access through your device’s permissions settings, such as your contacts or address book.
- Transactional and activity information (requests, or searches).
Information You Give Us About Others
You may provide us with information about other individuals, e.g. the name and email address of a friend or contact with whom you’d like to share an article. Without their permission or approval, please, don’t offer us any data or information about them. Because their information will be used for the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice.
Automatically Gathered Information
- Your computer, device, browser, and operating system information.
- Identifiers for devices.
- Information on demographics, interests, and the household.
- IP address, which can be used to determine your general geographic location.
- Information on how you got to the Your Best Gear page.
- Information about your interactions with Your Best Gear, such as browser behaviors and clickstream data indicating what content you’ve accessed, clicked on or watched.
- Information about how you engage with emails and other forms of communication.
Information We Derive from Other Sources
- Operators of third-party websites or apps, content distribution channels and platforms such as Roku and Amazon Fire TV, voice-activated assistants such as Amazon Alexa and Google Home, and other devices and technologies when you interact with our content, products, services, or advertisements available on those channels and platforms.
- Data aggregators, data resellers, public databases, and commercial partners are examples of third-party data providers. They may offer us demographic data, purchase information, and other information that helps us learn more about you and other Your Best Gear users.
- Platforms for social media and similar services. When you interact with features on the Your Best Gear that incorporate content or features supplied by Social Media Platforms, or when you engage with our content or ads on Social Media Platforms.
- This information may be obtained directly from the Social Media Platform or via plug-ins, integrations, or applications.
- Please be aware that the Social Media Platforms’ operators may collect information about your usage of the Your Best Gear and its features and functions.
How We Use Obtained Information
To Provide You with the Best Solution
- Processing your requests for “Your Best Gear” and our subscriptions, products, and services, as well as your participation in a survey, sweepstakes, contest, promotion, event, or other similar endeavors.
- Assisting customers or providing technical help.
- Maintaining, operating, enhancing, and developing Your Best Gear and related information, products, or services, including creating new products and features depending on user interactions.
- Customizing content, making recommendations, and improving the quality and overall experience with Your Best Gear, such as by remembering your user preferences or presenting content in the most efficient way possible for the browser or device you use to access the Your Best Gear.
- Studying and evaluating how you and others engage with and respond to the Your Best Gear, including measuring and optimizing usage, reliability, and performance, performing market research, assessing trends, and supporting our operations.
To Maintain a Better Cooperation With You
- Sending you Your Best Gear-related notifications, such as to confirm your subscription or advise you of any changes.
- Communicating with you about surveys, sweepstakes, contests, promotions, or events.
- Delivering marketing or promotional messages, such as offers or promotions for our products, services, or other activities or those of third parties.
- Answering your questions and fulfilling your demands.
To Protect Others Rights as well as Our Rights
- Detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud or potentially illegal actions, misuse of Your Best Gear, intellectual property infringement, or other violations of the law, this Privacy Notice, our Terms of Service, or other Your Best Gear rules.
- Conducting audits, examinations, and testing, as well as troubleshooting.
- Increasing the overall security of the Your Best Gear by backing up our systems (especially for disaster recovery).
- Complying with and enforcing appropriate industry and legal regulations, as well as contractual responsibilities (including legal procedures such as court orders, warrants, or subpoenas).
For Marketing and Advertising Purposes
- Creating, managing, and executing advertising and marketing campaigns, promotions, and offers, including those promoting our content, products, and services, as well as those promoting the products, services, and other efforts of third parties.
- Interest-based advertising
- Cross-device linking
- Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness, reach, and performance of our advertising and marketing campaigns on Your Best Gear and elsewhere.
A cookie is a piece of data that is saved on the user’s computer and is linked to personal information. On our website, we and some of our business partners (advertisements) utilize cookies. These cookies keep track of how the site is used for security, analytics, and targeted advertising.
The type of cookies Your Best Gear Follow-
- Cookies that are required for the operation of our website are known as vital cookies.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow us to remember choices you’ve made on our website, remember your preferences, and tailor your experience.
- Cookies for analytics and performance: These cookies allow us to collect statistics and analytical data in order to better understand how people use our website.
- Cookies from social media platforms allow you to engage with content on those platforms. Depending on your social media settings, the social media network may keep track of this and display your name or identification in connection with it.
- Advertising and targeted advertising cookies: these cookies keep track of your browsing behavior and location in order to show you ads that are relevant to your interests.
You can disable cookies if you wish to. In this case, find out your browser options. Know more about cookies and how to manage cookies. (https://www.allaboutcookies.org/)
We use log files, much as most other Web servers. This includes IP addresses, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and the number of clicks in order to evaluate trends, manage the site, track user movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate usage.
Pixel tags are little visual files that allow us and our trusted third-party partners to track and gather information about your Website visits, such as the number of pages you visit, the time you spend on each page, what you click on next, and other information.
Other Websites Links
There are links to other websites on this site. Please keep in mind that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party websites. When our visitors leave our site, we encourage them to be aware of their surroundings and to read the privacy statements of every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement only applies to data gathered by this website.
Motive of Gathering Data
- Organize and maintain our website, including troubleshooting and statistical or data analysis.
- To enhance the user experience on our website by ensuring that you have access to tailored content based on your preferences.
- Analyze user behavior and improve our services.
- To ensure that our Website remains safe and is not hacked or used fraudulently.
- To provide targeted advertising and social media features, we share information with our partners.
Data Sharing with Third Parties
We do not sell or rent your personal information to anybody else. However, as stated herein, our partners, including ad partners, may acquire data about your Website activity. All such information will be collected only after you have given your clear consent. For further information, please read our “advertisers” section above.
Storing Your Private Info
All information gathered via our website is stored on servers in the United States. The EU-US Privacy Shield has validated our servers.
All visitors’ IP addresses and user-agent strings are recorded in rotating log files on Amazon servers for up to 7 days. Our workers, agents, and partners are all committed to keeping your information private.
We’ve gone over our partners’ privacy policies to make sure they’re on the same page as us when it comes to protecting your data.
Our servers follow ISO 27018, a code of practice that focuses on personal data security in the cloud. To maintain the security of your data, we take all necessary precautions.
We will take all reasonable efforts to protect your data and will notify you as required by all applicable laws if we become aware of any data security breach, alteration, unauthorized access, or disclosure of any personal data.
Amendment or Deletion of Your Personal Data
You have the right to request information about the data we have on file for you, as well as to request that your personal information be corrected and/or deleted. Please email us at [email protected]
Accreditation under Pertinent Laws
The IAB Europe Transparency & Consent Framework is followed by us. You have the right to withdraw your permission at any time. If you withdraw your consent, you may be unable to access certain services and we may be unable to offer you a personalized Website experience.
Visitors’ Biography (Age)
This website is not intended for children under the age of sixteen. By coming to our website. You represent and warrant that you are 16 years of age or older, or that you are visiting the Website under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Despite our best efforts to protect user privacy, we may be obliged by law to disclose personal information if we have a good-faith belief that doing so is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on any of our sites.
Disclosure of Any Changes
“Your Best Gear” Newsletter
We add your name and email address to Your Best Gear’s newsletter mailing list, which is administered using Mailerlite if you subscribe to our newsletter. It should be noted that Mailerlite may transfer personal data outside of the European Union. If you have any queries or problems, please contact Mailerlite.
For Non-U.S. Visitors (Europe & Others)
From the United States, we run Your Best Gear. Any information we collect about you as a result of your use of Your Best Gear may be processed and stored in the United States or elsewhere.
Direct Contact Info