Are you unable to track the environmental conditions of your home because of problematic thermometers? In that case, say goodbye to your old thermometer because I have found the indoor outdoor thermometer for you.
In this article, I have added a list of the 5 best indoor and outdoor thermometers of 2022. These thermometers have advanced features. Apart from showing the accurate temperature and humidity.
Some of these even have a calendar, alarm clock, backlight screen, and weather forecast. To help you find the best indoor-outdoor thermometer for your home, we put together a review of the latest models, along with specifications, key features, functions, and prices.
So, without further ado, let’s dive into the 5 best Indoor-Outdoor Thermometers reviews.
Our Top Choices
La Crosse Technology S84107 forecast station wins the title of the best Indoor-Outdoor Thermometers. It is a well-engineered Indoor-Outdoor Thermometer that provides an accurate temperature reading along with a humidity rating. Apart from that, it has a large display that shows time, date, heat index, and dew point.
This thermometer is super convenient and worth every penny. However, the other two were also great and had unique features to be on the list of our best indoor and outdoor thermometers!
|La Crosse Technology S84107 Forecast Station |
|U UNNI Indoor-Outdoor Thermometer|
BEST BUDGET FRIENDLY
|AcuRite Wireless Indoor-Outdoor Thermometer |
|BUY NOW||BUY NOW||BUY NOW|
5 Best Indoor-Outdoor Thermometers to Get the Right Temperature in Your Ambience
To save you the time and effort of evaluating a large number of indoor-outdoor thermometers, we’ve surfed through the deepest, darkest corner of the internet. We researched from our end and combined cult classics and best-performed thermometers to prepare this definitive list of Indoor-Outdoor Thermometers.
|Overall||La Crosse Technology S84107 Forecast Station||BUY NOW|
|Budget Friendly||U UNNI Indoor-Outdoor Thermometer||BUY NOW|
|Best Value||Acurite 75077a3m Indoor-Outdoor Thermometer||BUY NOW|
|Best Multifunctional||ThermoPro TP65 Indoor Outdoor Thermometer & Hygrometer||BUY NOW|
|Best Basic||Acurite Wireless Indoor-Outdoor Thermometer||BUY NOW|
The La Crosse Technology indoor-outdoor thermometer is hands down the best indoor-outdoor thermometer. This particular thermometer is more on the advanced side.
It comes with a bunch of very useful features that make the product worth every penny. As I said, it is an advanced thermometer. It features 24-hour historical graphs and barometric pressure.
The large display shows the time, date, heat index, and dew point along with the temperature. This thermometer keeps track of the highest and lowest temperature. For all the moon lovers, it also shows the moon’s phase. This thermometer is super easy to use. It comes with a detailed user manual. Just keep the sensor out of the sunlight and forget the rest!
Customers rating – 4.4 out of 5
- Brand- La Crosse Technology
- Are Batteries Included – No
- Item Dimensions (LxWxH) – (6.89 x 1.26 x 6.4) inches
- Power Source – Corded Electric
- Number of batteries – 5 AA batteries are required.
- Display Type – LCD
- Forecast display & forecast tendency indicator
- Seasonal foliage background changes every 3 months
- Indoor/outdoor temperature (F/C) & humidity (% RH) with min/max records and customizable alerts
- Barometric pressure and 24Hr historical graph
- Note: Kindly refer to the user manual provided for set-up and troubleshooting; Indoor temperature range: +32°F to +99°F (0°C to 37°C)
- Shows accurate temperature and humidity
- Has a forecast tendency indicator
- Shows temperature in both celsius and Fahrenheit
- Easy to set up
- Lasts a long time
- Some people faced issues with the connectivity
An outstanding quality indoor-outdoor thermometer that doesn’t rip you off. That’s the definition of the U UNNI indoor-outdoor thermometer. It is an alarm clock, a thermometer, and a weather forecast all in one. This thermometer shows temperatures in both Fahrenheit and celsius.
A problem that you might face with a backlight thermometer is that the batteries run out quickly. But this thermometer has tackled the issues by keeping three different settings for the screen brightness.
That way, you can adjust the brightness and save power. The accurate temperature reading and long battery life make this one the best indoor-outdoor thermometer.
Customers rating – 4.5 out of 5
- Brand- U UNNI
- Are Batteries Included -Yes
- Power Source – Battery Powered
- Number of batteries- 2 AA batteries required
- Display Type- LCD
- Alarm Clock, 12- or 24-Hour Display, Indoor and Outdoor Temperature & Humidity, Weather Forecast for next 12-24 hours.
- constant backlight and 3 adjustable brightness: high, low, off.
- You can switch the temperature between celsius and the thermometer
- Easy to read.
- Worth the money
- Accurate temperature reading
- Has alarm clock
- Can save power
- Both Celsius and Fahrenheit readings are available
- Does not show a dew point
Acurite 75077a3m thermometer is the best indoor-outdoor thermometer if you want outstanding quality, straightforward thermometer. This thermometer provides an accurate temperature reading along with humidity. It keeps a record of the highest and lowest temperature.
It also comes with a calendar and shows time. You can see the weather forecast for 12 hours through the sensor. Not to mention that the screen is big with an easy-to-read display.
So, you can tell that this thermometer has all the qualities that you have been looking for in the best indoor-outdoor thermometer.
Customers rating – 4.4 out of 5
- Brand – AcuRite
- Batteries – Not included
- Dimensions ( LxWxH) – (1 x 7.9 x 6.2) Inches
- Power Source – Corded Electric
- Number of batteries – 5 AA batteries required
- Display Type – LCD
- Receive accurate readings for indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity, and daily high and low records on this digital weather station
- Provide a hyperfocal, personalized weather forecast 12 hours from your current conditions through the remote temperature sensor placed outside
- With the easy-to-read large display, view all your weather data from a distance.
- Always know the correct time and date with split-second precision on this wireless indoor-outdoor thermometer.
- Accurate temperature and humidity reading
- 12 hours weather forecast
- Automatic clock and calendar
- Easy-to-read display
- Does Not have a backlight feature
Are you looking for the best indoor, and outdoor thermometer that is wireless, weatherproof, and also gives an accurate temperature reading?
Let me add a few more qualities. A thermometer that shows humidity also that too in a large touchable LCD screen. The ThermoPro TP65 thermometer has all the qualities above. It is one of the best indoor and outdoor thermometers available on the market.
This thermometer updates its reading every 60 seconds. The large screen and backlight help you see the temperature from a distance or low lighting. Due to its 200ft remote range with strong signal penetration, it has become the best indoor, and outdoor thermometer by consumer reports.
Customer rating – 4.2 out of 5
- Brand- ThermoPro
- Special Feature- Backlight Humidity Gauge
- Color – White&grey
- Included Components – Base station unit (Receiver) * 1 Remote sensor (Transmitter) * 1
- Unit Count- 1.0 Count
- Power Source – Battery Powered
- Model Name – TP65
- Number of batteries – 4 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Item Length – 4.3 inches
- Style – Indoor Outdoor Hygrometer & Thermometer
- 4 inches large LCD display with a backlit touchscreen for profound temperature reading, even in low light.
- Measures temperature and humidity accurately. It can display the readings from up to 3 outdoor remote sensors to monitor 4 different locations at the same time if you buy 2 additional sensors.
- Temperature/humidity trend arrows indicate whether it’s getting warmer or colder or more humid near the remote sensor
- Indoor/outdoor thermometer wireless with 200ft/60m remote range.
- capable of strong signal penetration (enhanced 433 MHz); Temperature displayed in °f or °c
- Multiple mounting options.
- Accurate humidity and temperature readings
- Quick backlight makes it more convenient
- Updates reading every 60 seconds
- Suitable for every weather
- Reads temperature in both celsius and Fahrenheit
- Multiple mounting options
- Short battery span
A sleek wireless thermometer that says the most accurate temperature. That’s the best way to describe this indoor, and outdoor thermometer. This thermometer is small but mighty.
It can observe outdoor temperatures from -40 degrees up to 158 degrees Fahrenheit, and 32 degrees to 122 degrees Fahrenheit outdoor temperature. Every 60 seconds, it transmits a reading. There are multiple options for mounting it.
You can either wall mount it or put it on top of your table. This is basically the most straightforward indoor, and outdoor thermometer that does the job. This is also the best indoor-outdoor thermometer for RV. To get a warm environment, you can carry the best portable wood stove.
So, if you are looking for the best basic but effective indoor, and outdoor thermometer, this is the one for you.
Customers Rating – 4.4 out of 5
- Brand -AcuRite
- Color- White
- Unit Count- 1.0 Count
- Model Name- 00782A2
- Number of batteries- 2 AAA batteries are required.
- Item Length- 1.5 inches
- Reads the temperature in Fahrenheit
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- The small outdoor sensor is easy to place
- You can put it on a tabletop or wall mountable it
- Strong signal penetration (enhanced 433 MHz)
- Says accurate temperature
- Wireless range maximum 100 ft
- Reads temperature only on Fahrenheit
- Can not read humidity
Key Considerations When Buying The Best Indoor-Outdoor Thermometer
There are certain qualities that make a thermometer the best indoor-outdoor thermometer. While doing our research, we made sure that the enlisted thermometers have all the qualities. Thus, while making a purchase, consider these factors. Most significantly, you can go for installing the best tankless water heater to get uncountable hot water in winter.
Temperature Forecast and Measurement
In winter, the most essential aspect is to keep warm in your room. For that reason, you need to install the best space heater in your home. You might wonder: Why should I buy an indoor-outdoor thermometer?
The answer is you need an indoor-outdoor thermometer to keep a track of the temperature around your house. So, the first and foremost job of an indoor-outdoor thermometer is to provide an accurate temperature reading.
Some indoor-outdoor thermometers come with a weather forecast feature. It tells you about the weather forecast for the upcoming hours. Thus, you need to find a thermometer with accurate temperature and forecast readings.
Typically indoor-outdoor thermometers come with either black and white display or colored displays. But the most convenient ones are with a backlight display. Now you must be wondering, why should I buy an indoor-outdoor thermometer with a backlight display?
Well, the advantage of a backlight display is that you see the readings correctly even from a distance. Which is exactly what you want. So, consider buying a thermometer with a backlight display.
However, some thermometers with backlight displays consume more power. In that case, U UNNI Indoor Outdoor Thermometer is the best indoor-outdoor thermometer with a backlight display. It has three different display settings to save power.
Humidity is an important thing to consider. We all are aware of the importance of balanced humidity in our daily life. Wouldn’t it be great to have a device that gives us accurate humidity readings? If you think the same, then go for the Acurite 75077a3m Indoor- Outdoor Thermometer. This thermometer gives the perfect temperature reading as well as the most accurate humidity reading.
So, get this thermometer and check the humidity level regularly to maintain a healthy lifestyle. This thermometer, along with a humidifier, is such a dream come true.
“The statistic shows the size of the global thermometer market between 2014 and 2025 is gradually increased. By 2025, it was anticipated that the worldwide thermometer market would be valued at roughly 1.5 billion dollars.” Source
What Does An Indoor-Outdoor Thermometer Do?
An indoor-outdoor thermometer is basically a thermometer that keeps track of the temperature both inside and outside of your house. A basic indoor-outdoor thermometer will only show the temperature.
Such as the AcuRite wireless indoor-outdoor thermometer. This thermometer only shows the temperature reading and nothing else. This thermometer is the best thermometer for RVs.
However, there are more thermometers that show the temperature reading along with humidity and weather forecasts. Then there are more advanced thermometers that can do all these above and more.
For example, setting an alarm, showing maximum-minimum temperature, etc. if you want an advanced indoor-outdoor thermometer then go for the U UNNI indoor-outdoor thermometer or the La Crosse indoor-outdoor thermometer.
Pick The Most Advanced Accurate Indoor Outdoor Thermometer
We have tested over 15 high precision exceptional quality indoor-outdoor thermometers to find the best indoor-outdoor thermometer. Out of all the thermometers, the La Crosse Technology S84107 Forecast Station stood out the most. It shows the most accurate temperature and humidity along with the weather forecast.
It is easy to set up and lasts a long, long time. The temperature can be in both Celsius and Fahrenheit. Thus, it is suitable for people all around the world. This weatherproof thermometer works fine even in freezing cold.
Indoor-outdoor thermometers are crucial equipment in a household. However, often these thermometers don’t show accurate temperatures. Even worse, it might just stop working. In that case, buying a good quality indoor-outdoor thermometer can be a challenge. Thus, I hope this article will help you make the right purchase.
To avoid any confusion, I have tried to keep this article as straightforward as possible. So, read the article thoroughly. Try to understand your needs and see which one matches your demands the most!